Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epstein Dead

Elder Arcanist

Re: Epstein Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dramadon View Post
    I actually believe he did, in fact, kill himself. I also believe that he was "encouraged" to do it, plus given the means and opportunity.
    That's where I am at as well. For some reason, I'm picturing Tom Hagen visiting Frank Pantangeli in prison in Godfather II

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

This could have been as simple as a man overcome by shame of his new social standing and guards who think he deserves to die turning a blind eye, or it could be powerful people protecting themselves. We don't know, and we probably shouldn't make too many assumptions.

Elder Arcanist

Quote Originally Posted by Wool View Post
    guards who think he deserves to die turning a blind eye
    That's usually my first thought in something like this, but it's hard for me to imagine in this case, where pretty much the entire country was excited by the prospect of pulling on the Epstein thread to shake out and take down all manner of alleged or imagined elite co-conspirators.

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

If the details of some of the crimes he committed are correct, it is extremely unlikely have would have cared a damn about anyone enough to be blackmailed into killing himself
    Someone who enjoys the sadistic rape of 13 year old girls is hardly likely to care if someone threatens his family as he's either a socio/psychopath or cold blooded ly selfishly evil to the extreme

And due to all the issues he should have been under intense scrutiny 24/7 even if the prison system sucked which it seems to (sorry US greed worship has predictable results), because any problems would bring the hammer down on the prison authorities and guards!

99% Bacon Free
    Blog Entries

Jeffrey Epstein and When to Take Conspiracies Seriously
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/o...n-suicide.html

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merkus View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein and When to Take Conspiracies Seriously
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/o...n-suicide.html
    To turn a phrase around:
    Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you....

really is a shit ton of dirt goes on, most folk never see it. or, don't want to, or enable it.

here,, local councillor and C.I.D. (plain clothes detectives) worked hand in glove with a notorious crime family, witnesses were identified and attacked, horrible crimes went unpunished and investigations completely botched

a "businessman" who took over a re-training/electronics company from local government ownership by falsifying the accounts, so he bought it up cheap, I KNOW this because the old geezers who were in charge of Electronics section knew it and hated the prick (he was form my personal experience, a using manipulative greedy cunt) but the old wanted to keep their pensions and retire with out a headache and hwo'd believe them when much of the CIID were corrupt?

oh and Sectarianism, deeply part of the corruption here.
    Local council has money troubles cut services, but, "Orange Walk" scum get a nice hand out....

The Dukes of Hamilton and their wide spread clan of scum had brothels on their estates and sexual abuse was institutionalized, very few were willing to talk about it because they'd get killed.
    folk here who actually were in the group who captured Hess said the man who was later identified as Hess and left Hamilton's estate was NOT the same guy as they arrested (folk I know knew them, this isn't conspiracy theorist crap...and how did Hess manage to kill himself with the medical problems he had? it was physically IMPOSSIBLE)

remember I posted of the local Catholic children's home where they found numerous unburied children's bodies?
    etc etc

oh and yes, UFOs as noted before, me and whole damn little town saw them whizzing by, low level, doing impossible acrobatics, at length, maybe half an hour, one night
    Military aircraft training fly overs were common so we knew what they were like, they NEVER did that at night though and certainly utterly impossible to do such manoeuvres, you can't stop dead and do a absolute hard right angle turn, 0 to 1000 mph and no sonic boom!
    anyone stupid enough to believe in "mass hysteria" or "mirages" for such needs a PERSONAL ASS KICKING form yours truly. Well, considering how sick I am now, a beating with limp noodles perhaps
    they were real, solid objects, occluded what was behind them, drove animals nuts, no visible surface details, they just drank light in like a sponge, 3 small lights on them...maybe very flattened pyramidal shape? kinda make me think nowadays of the "Viper" ship from Elite Dangerous
    everyone was tracking the same thing with their eyes, you CANNOT "mass hysteria" like that, not without telepathy! and what's more likely, UFOs or sudden mass telepathy?
    250+ saw them around us that night, never mind further away in the valley was in local newspapers.
    years later civilian radar officers came forward to say they'd been ordered to keep shtum on such things, officially it was because of RAF Macrahannish (where US had SEALs based and was used for U2 and SR71 planes in emergencies), but the guys said they picked things up a few times that didn't behave like aircraft, not about speed per se, just insane manoeuvres and accelerations.
    again, go see the Belgian UFO flap of the late 80s and 90s, THEIR military admitted the damn things are real.

argh
    wilful ignorance on this kind of thing just keeps it going, worse than the excessive conspiracy loons

Mangina at large.

A counter view, that it doesn't take a conspiracy for Epstein to end up dead in an American prison:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-death/596029/

So, i know some people who have been to jail, some who have been to prison, and two people who have been correctional officers.

Here is the thing.

It doesn't matter if you are a high profile detainee, or low profile. You're an asset that has to be pushed and prodded in whatever direction necessary. The only people who get special treatment are the ones running business inside of the place.

Epstein was on suicide watch because of marks on his neck. When that happens, it is just *watch. * they might limit food utensils, or anything else, but it tends to dehumanize the individual more. The detainee doesn't like this, ever. Whether they are suicidal or not. Just like advisement for a sentence when someone commits a crime, a 30 day supervision for suicide watch is just a guideline.

It costs extra money.

Typically, a night time CO has the fewest other COs working with him. Detainees and inmatres have to have lights out, they are better contained, and in some jurisdictions, they get double time just for working graveyard. I am not certain about MCC.

When an inmate is on "watch duty" their CO coverage is doubled, and sometimes tripled. This, combined with graveyard pay increases cost ridiculously.

If the warden decides that the detainee or inmate is no longer at risk, they can release detail, postpone it, or extend it.

The other thing is that when COs are by themselves, they are not in front of one single cell. They are usually running an entire block, especially at night. They only have to check in on every inmate about every half hour to hour. These logs are like the bathroom checklist in a retail store. Sometimes they are filled out, and sometimes they are not. Sometimes they are "fillled out" every half hour, on the half hour by different COs in the same handwriting and the same pen.

All that being said, epstein had a roommate. The roommate was removed a half bour before his body was found.

It is very likely that he saw his chance, tied up his sheets and jumped.

By doing so, his family might have money given to them. Or he might have gone crazier while in jail.

You never really know for sure with this stuff. But at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter, because he is never going to talk.

Elder Arcanist

Quote Originally Posted by Tinthalas Tigris View Post
    All that being said, epstein had a roommate. The roommate was removed a half bour before his body was found.
    I don't think so. Latest I heard was heard was that he died in a 3(?) hour gap in being checked on?

I heard some other discussions saying it's pretty common these days for similar jobs to have badge or key fob check-ins to verify the "bathroom cleaning log." It will be interesting to see if that's the case in this prison, and if so whether skipping it is widespread or special to this case.

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinthalas Tigris View Post
    He probably did commit suicide, but somebody probably arranged "privacy" for it to happen.
    As I understand things, it's pretty hard to have anything that would enable you to commit suicide by hanging when you're in the SHU.

Maybe the prisons over there are different, but I really don't think this was suicide.
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.

He was not in a SHU from anything I read Sunday or Monday, but that he was alone because his roommate had to be removed temporarily.

Elder Arcanist

I've heard conflicting reports on the cellmate. Some say he was removed a week, some say 10 days, some say earlier that night, etc. There are too many rumors and conspiracy theories floating around to make the truth known yet.

As long as the investigation continues, and his co-conspirators get brought to justice (whoever they might be), I don't really care how he died.

Elder Arcanist

Let the conspiracy theories go wild:

Broken bones in neck!
    'This world may be another planet's hell.'{Aldous Huxley}
    'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'{Aldous Huxley}

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bonlainy View Post
    Let the conspiracy theories go wild:

Broken bones in neck!
    as I've mentioned, please read up on the facts of the death of Rudolf Hess in Spandau Prison
    not only did the British army medical officer who was in charge of his health care state from examinations that Hess could NOT have been the actual Nazi higher up (because Hess had been shot in WW1 and yet this "Hess" had somehow neither scars nor, crucially, bone and bullet fragments showing in X rays as the original man actually had in his medical records, plus other peculiarities from the day Hess was captured onwards)
    but that with severe curvature of the spine and numerous other medical complaints which seriously disabled him, it would have been utterly physically impossible for him to tie a noose up high above himself as was the case in how he was found.

Personally I suspect Hess was "swapped" with a German POW of similar looks and mental instability to cover up something pretty damn heinous with the Duke of Hamilton
    oh so convenient a Nazi supporter was allowed to be in charge of Scottish air defences when the Luftwaffe somehow knew exactly the right height and path to evade defences and thus obliterate my Dad's town,
    perhaps Hamilton murdered the real Hess on meeting him to silence his treason getting proven and then the British ordered a cover up to avoid German anger at cold blooded murder of a man on a peace mission even if he was unauthorized?

hell of a lot of British "Elite" were Nazi supporters, see the "Mitford girls" for example, apocryphal but probably true story that Churchill was told over a thousand such "nobs" were guilty of outright treason and wanted them hanged, but was told the furor form that would cause severe problems and loss of confidence (Churchill etc were "nobs" themselves and didn't want Joe Bob Public doubting the honesty and capabilities of their Lords and Masters)
    We KNOW Hamilton was a Nazi supporter (from newspapers, visits to Germany etc), with suggestions he was actually working for MI6 to gain info (possibly I think that's more likely a cover story applied after the fact, "You now work for MI6 or else you bastard!")

Note: shit lot of stuff about all that and many things from WW2 are still secret in UK archives.
    there's no need for that now unless it's a lot of very embarrassing and foul DOMESTIC dirt.

~~~~~~~~~

note that you can hang yourself from a surprisingly low height, only takes enough weight and angle to choke to death but it sure won't be quick, people have even done it by lying down and tying it to door handles etc
    but you'd have to be pretty desperate and strong willed because you'd know it would be slow.
    would he have that courage?

Elder Arcanist

Don't get me wrong, if they do determine that he was strangled I won't be surprised, but the article also mentions that these bone breaks can occur in older persons via hanging.
    'This world may be another planet's hell.'{Aldous Huxley}
    'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'{Aldous Huxley}

In order to pull it off in a cell, you have to poyebtially break your neck as well with tremendous force. You hang yourself, sort of, by "leaning into it."

There arent fixtures on the ceilikg to tie yourself to.