Thread: Graffe? Graffes?

Elder Arcanist

Graffe? Graffes?

I have something strange going on. On my work machine, I can access Graffe just fine. On my home machine, I get a generic Network Solutions page when I try. Both are from the same bookmark in Chrome which was for graffe.com, but if I go to graffes.com, I can get here at home.

Which is the site supposed to be? Graffe? Or Graffes?

Re: Graffe? Graffes?

Your work probably has its own DNS which has not updated yet. Graffes is the current domain since the original expired and afaik nobody can reach him to renew it.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Khieran View Post
    I have something strange going on. On my work machine, I can access Graffe just fine. On my home machine, I get a generic Network Solutions page when I try. Both are from the same bookmark in Chrome which was for graffe.com, but if I go to graffes.com, I can get here at home.

Which is the site supposed to be? Graffe? Or Graffes?
    It's supposed to be www.graffes.com .

The person who owns the graffe.com domain is unreachable and SEEMINGLY refuses to care enough to renew it with NS.

Nadiar was kind enough to set up graffes.com for us, and do all of the legwork in order to keep us up and spinning.

Talk about a great DJ.
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.

Elder Arcanist

OK, thanks. I figured it was a DNS issue, just surprised to see it show up now. Then I noticed it showed an expiration date on the Network Solutions screen of 6/30/19