Thread: Apex Legends (Free-To-Play Battle Royale from Respawn Entertainment [TitanFall Devs])

Systems Administrator
    Blog Entries

Apex Legends (Free-To-Play Battle Royale from Respawn Entertainment [TitanFall Devs])

This is the best BR game to date. It's what people wanted BlackOut to be, and it solves problems both PUBG and Fortnite, in that it's a faster paced, skill based game.

It's available in the Origin launcher, and has a Steam ID link so you can find your Steam friends in the client (if you both linked to Steam)

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/apex/apex
    "Complaining is the modern metagame" - BNet forums

Systems Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Apex Legends (Free-To-Play Battle Royale from Respawn Entertainment [TitanFall De

Stealing these from Wool

"Complaining is the modern metagame" - BNet forums

All hat & no cattle

Re: Apex Legends (Free-To-Play Battle Royale from Respawn Entertainment [TitanFall De

I downloaded it yesterday after I saw the post here, but I haven't played it yet, and don't have much time to play these days, so I'd love to hear what you guys think as you get the chance to play it a bit more.

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

I've actually yet to try out any of the battle royale games myself, I'm mostly just impressed at this huge stealth launch. I think it's also interesting to see how successful they have been and I wonder if it is sustainable.