Thread: PostMojo Mojo Request

PostMojo Mojo Request

Been moving up pretty quick since I got hired a year ago, and now I got a bit overconfident.
    Nailed my interview for 1st level management, and completely ignored my need to ask for graffe mojo. Boy did that bite me in the ass.

Turns out that there was a nationwide corporate memo that went out saying to extend interviews for 2 more weeks in order to attempt at poaching managers from our competitor. Fawk.

So, i am asking for Graffe mojo treatment, PRZ.

I might still be in the running along with about 2,389 other individuals (nationwide), so shake your mojo sticks for the other guys and gals in my position as well.

Screw the competition, let's ride it out with the guys already here!

99% Bacon Free
    Blog Entries

Re: PostMojo Mojo Request

Quote Originally Posted by Tinthalas Tigris View Post
    Been moving up pretty quick since I got hired a year ago, and now I got a bit overconfident.
    Nailed my interview for 1st level management, and completely ignored my need to ask for graffe mojo. Boy did that bite me in the ass.

Turns out that there was a nationwide corporate memo that went out saying to extend interviews for 2 more weeks in order to attempt at poaching managers from our competitor. Fawk.

So, i am asking for Graffe mojo treatment, PRZ.

I might still be in the running along with about 2,389 other individuals (nationwide), so shake your mojo sticks for the other guys and gals in my position as well.

Screw the competition, let's ride it out with the guys already here!
    These guys are sending the loco moco mojo from Kauai.

Buckeye Wizard

Re: PostMojo Mojo Request

Mojo!
    Nerkahia
    Retired 85 Wizard of Ascentia, The Nameless

"Maybe if the Republicanoids weren't snorting coke off oil execs dicks, we could have had less dependancy on oil by now!!" - Silverblade-T-E