Thread: Hail Our New Queen!

99% Bacon Free
    Blog Entries

Hail Our New Queen!

I love the banner for this story.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...campaign=broad

Elder Arcanist

Re: Hail Our New Queen!

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony! Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you! Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

"When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Re: Hail Our New Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Khieran View Post
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony! Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you! Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
    Literally my first thought.

Nicely done, Khieran.
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.