Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: mid-term elections & aftermath

Locked Account
    pseudo-intellectual elitist

Re: mid-term elections & aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by FilanFyretracker View Post
    Also if it is the cleanest, The point of the EPA regulations is to keep it that way. This is what anti-reg people are too stupid to realize, Just because something is perfectly fine now does not mean it always will be. I am sure the waters around Love Canal were pristine at one time too.
    Your stupid is showing. If you weren't at the committee meeting in Lancaster County, you really have no clue. Use FOIA to get the minutes of the meeting and see for yourself.

Otherwise, take a nice tall glass of stfu.

Locked Account
    pseudo-intellectual elitist

Quote Originally Posted by Delores Mulva View Post
    How would you know?
    I said I stopped reading, I did browse your 'talking points."
    Post your stuff at judithcurry.com blog and see how quickly you get, 'laughed off the stage.'

Most here are light weights on the subject of AGW.

[
    Nobody claims otherwise, slayer of straw. Well, maybe those people who would be wiped off the face of the planet by the mainstream "3 feet by 2100" prediction, but as Andy West has said, they're just being "emotive".

Good luck on your case.
    My bolded … yeah trot that out at jc's blog … I'm a lurker there. Most of what you have to say might not even make it past moderation.

Thanks for the 'mojo' mate. Right now it's an uphill slog. (I've had 2-3 days of decent rest since Aug '18 and now have insomnia.)
    Last edited by Aennyil; January 19th, 2019 at 12:01 PM. Reason: to fix some stuff

Entropy happens

Quote Originally Posted by Aennyil View Post
    Your stupid is showing. If you weren't at the committee meeting in Lancaster County, you really have no clue. Use FOIA to get the minutes of the meeting and see for yourself.

Otherwise, take a nice tall glass of stfu.
    Which committee?

Which date?

You can't seriously expect someone to make a FOIA request for all committee meetings for all 2018 (?) dates. Come on, man.

EDIT - removed snark
    Last edited by Zarbonius; January 20th, 2019 at 12:19 PM.

Mangina at large.

Quote Originally Posted by Aennyil
    I said I stopped reading, I did browse your 'talking points."
    Two responses to one post. Must have struck a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Aennyil
    Post your stuff at judithcurry.com blog and see how quickly you get, 'laughed off the stage.'
    This must be the next step beyond an "appeal to authority" argument - "go someplace else and get them to say the things I can't". But I will accept your authority on being laughed off a stage.

99% Bacon Free
    Blog Entries

These are the authoritative postings of a guy who hasn't slept since August. If one were to believe the accepted science he would conclude someone is experiencing a psychotic break with reality.

Elder Arcanist

Quote Originally Posted by Aennyil View Post
    Google videos of her testifying to congress and watch how excited one guy gets because she doesn't toe the line with the orthodox climatology folk. It's hilarious and sad.
    Which one? It looks like she testified in at least 2015 and 2017.

(I was curious who she was; found this gem, and it seemed reasonable enough that I'm willing to watch one congressional testimony. Climate science is dreadfully boring though so only one.

I realized from reading that that the hockey stick emails were released almost 10 years ago. Time flies. You should go over to her forums and plant the idea in her head that it would be a public service for her or someone in the know to write a book: "10 Years Since the Hockey Stick Emails; The Scientific and Political Fallout". Surely the raw data with the missing processing must have been re-processed, re-analyzed, and incorporated into the new consensus by now? Surely the state of both external pressure on climate science and climate science tribalism have evolved considerably?)