Thread: Halloween 2018

Mangina at large.

Halloween 2018

In case you've seen any exceptional costumes, or have other stories. First exceptional costume, courtesy of the Utah Department of Motor Vehicles and the film "Zootopia":

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/31/wo...ears-best.html

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Re: Halloween 2018

HA! okay, that's good.

I shaved part of my beard (the sides) after letting it all grow out, so I had about an inch and a half of length on the unshaven parts.

Prior to growing that all out, I bought a tan bathrobe, a pair of sandals, some tall-sized v-neck hanes t-shirts, some shorts, and a pair of of VL 1103 sunglasses by Vuarnet from France.

I let my hair down and I walked into work as "The Dude".

I got to walk around all day having a "beverage here, man" (i brought a highball and we have an icemaker and a coffee machine that does lattes for free on demand).

my hair is naturally the same length these days and curly so I just picked up the costume parts, pulled my hair out of it's usual ponytail and got greeted by people who immediately recognized my portrayal.

I blame the sunglasses, but I won the costume contest.

Most fun I've had on a Halloween event since I trick-or-treated with friends back when the Mall of America was new.
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Yeah, my phone camera sucks, and my hair was SUPER flat by 6pm when I got home and took that picture.

43.jpgWP_20181030_01.jpg
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

I'm pretty boring. All I did was download a Halloween appropriate game from PSN. I then got sleepy and went to bed early instead of playing it. So I'm boring and old.

Elder Arcanist

Nice job, Merrick, that's a very good portrayal.
    'This world may be another planet's hell.'{Aldous Huxley}
    'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'{Aldous Huxley}

Elder Arcanist

I work at a friends haunted house every year, and this was what I did this year, although I buttoned the coat up all the way so I would be all black. He has a ton of animatronic figures and when I stand still I look like I could be one, so I stand just outside the exit and as people look at me and wonder I move towards them, it's lots of fun.
    IMG_3716.JPG
    'This world may be another planet's hell.'{Aldous Huxley}
    'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'{Aldous Huxley}

No mercy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Elder Arcanist

A friend of mine got a Cobra Kai gi for his costume this year.