Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Re: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Quote Originally Posted by Delores Mulva View Post
    I thought the bump was going to be about the Satanic Temple suing the producers over copyright infringement:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46147144
    Wow those people are frustrating. Let's set aside the foolishness of trying to claim copyright on imagery you yourself took from something else.

Let's also ignore the fact that a group meant to promote the separation of church and state using Satan as their cornerstone is just going to scare conservative religious types away from your ideals and ensure they believe the opposite of what you want.

They even apparently have the nerve to complain that because of the show they themselves are being associated with evil deeds. Look, you are the ones that decided to be super edgy. These are the consequences. Deal with it.

Griping aside, I'm willing to bet the lawsuit is just about getting attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Philo View Post
    Castlevania season 2 is also really great, can't wait for the next seasons of both shows.
    Oh hey, I didn't know about this! Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Wool; November 9th, 2018 at 08:49 AM.

Elder Arcanist

They worship Satan. I thought being evil was what they were going after in the first place. In between sessions of arguing over why Infinity War sucked and how Dark Knight is the worst of the 3 Nolan Batman movies.

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

This group is not to be confused with the Church of Satan. Neither organization actually worships or believes in the devil. They chose that particular symbolism specifically to rebel against Abrahamic religions. The church is supposed to be secular/atheistic, and the political group in the article is supposed to be dedicated to the separation of church and state.

Which is why I accuse them of reaping what they sow when trying to be edgy. It's like if I decided to make a new food product made out of peanuts or something, named it a cheeseburger, and then acted surprised when vegetarians refused to even look up what it was made of.
    Last edited by Wool; November 9th, 2018 at 10:14 PM.

Elder Arcanist

cool, there is going to be a chrismas episode released on the 14th of december

https://www.vulture.com/2018/11/chil...s-episode.html