Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: College Football 2018

  1. #41
    Ellsworth M. Toohey
    PPatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    30,885

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Dramadon View Post
    I heard multiple starters got up and walked out of the meeting. It's pretty despicable.
    Despicable that they walked out?

  2. #42
    Elder Arcanist
    Dramadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,506

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by PPatty View Post
    Despicable that they walked out?
    No, that they hired this guy back on to coach.

  3. #43
    Ellsworth M. Toohey
    PPatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    30,885

    Re: College Football 2018


  4. #44
    Elder Arcanist
    Dramadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,506

    Re: College Football 2018

    Nope. The governor and legislature had to get involved.

  5. #45
    Buckeye Wizard
    Nerkahia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,234

    Re: College Football 2018

    Yay! Our Buckeyes looked much improved against a quality opponent playing away! Defense played better and we established a run game against the #1 defense against the run. Special teams was fucking LIGHTS OUT! -Had like 6 punts inside the TEN!
    Nerkahia
    Retired 85 Wizard of Ascentia, The Nameless

    "Maybe if the Republicanoids weren't snorting coke off oil execs dicks, we could have had less dependancy on oil by now!!" - Silverblade-T-E

  6. #46
    Ellsworth M. Toohey
    PPatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    30,885

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerkahia View Post
    Yay! Our Buckeyes looked much improved against a quality opponent playing away! Defense played better and we established a run game against the #1 defense against the run. Special teams was fucking LIGHTS OUT! -Had like 6 punts inside the TEN!
    Sure, sure. Let's see how you do against the Team Up North before getting too excited.

  7. #47
    Buckeye Wizard
    Nerkahia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,234

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by PPatty View Post
    Sure, sure. Let's see how you do against the Team Up North before getting too excited.
    Indeed, they are having a great season this year.
    Nerkahia
    Retired 85 Wizard of Ascentia, The Nameless

    "Maybe if the Republicanoids weren't snorting coke off oil execs dicks, we could have had less dependancy on oil by now!!" - Silverblade-T-E

  8. #48
    Elder Arcanist
    Dramadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,506

    Re: College Football 2018

    Michigan picked the wrong year to be the best team in the Big 10.

  9. #49
    Ellsworth M. Toohey
    PPatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    30,885

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Dramadon View Post
    Michigan picked the wrong year to be the best team in the Big 10.
    Their own fault for being completely unprepared for Notre Dame.

  10. #50
    Elder Arcanist
    Dramadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,506

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by PPatty View Post
    Their own fault for being completely unprepared for Notre Dame.
    That's not what I'm talking about. There's no shame in losing on the road in a close game to a team that ends up undefeated. My money is on both Michigan and Notre Dame getting in (assuming neither team loses a game) because...ratings.

    Still, Alabama is well beyond anybody else in college football this year. If Michigan were to get in they would get the honor of losing to Alabama....probably in a fairly low scoring game since both teams are pretty good on defense.

  11. #51
    Ellsworth M. Toohey
    PPatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    30,885

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Dramadon View Post
    Still, Alabama is well beyond anybody else in college football this year.
    Probably. But I suppose there's the slight chance that Alabama only looks this good because the rest of the SEC sucks ass.

  12. #52
    Elder Arcanist
    Dramadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,506

    Re: College Football 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by PPatty View Post
    Probably. But I suppose there's the slight chance that Alabama only looks this good because the rest of the SEC sucks ass.
    That is a good point. But then, is an conference really "strong" this year? It seems all of them have 1 or 2 really good teams, a lot of mediocre teams, and then a few terrible teams.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •