Thread: Where do I get good geeky/nderdy polo shirts in 2xlt size?

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Where do I get good geeky/nderdy polo shirts in 2xlt size?

I'm 6'2 but I have a 38 inseam, 40 for some brands.

Most of my height is in my torso.

I can sometimes order some stuff off of thinkgeek or various other sites and have them fit so long as there's a stretchy all-cotton 2x or a 3x for polyester, but the latter doesn't stay tucked in well the second I move my arms.

I'd love to custom pay for some nerdy computer jokes that won't offend the people I work with (So stuff like SELECT * FROM 'users' WHERE 'clue'=>1; 0 rows returned) would not work out well.

I also like Star Wars (so "never tell me the odds" on a cotton polo would not suck. Amazing how hard it is to find that) and Star Trek (This is my red shirt complete with words and an embroidered starfleet symbol would be funny on weekly meeting day, since I'm the lowest rung on the management totem pole)

Most of the stuff I'm searching has abysmal ideas for what to mass-print on shirts based on the most recent semi-popular movie.

Anyone know anything better as a vendor?
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Where do I get good geeky/nerdy polo shirts in 2xlt size?

I'm 6'2 but I have a 38 inseam, 40 for some brands.

Most of my height is in my torso.

I can sometimes order some stuff off of thinkgeek or various other sites and have them fit so long as there's a stretchy all-cotton 2x or a 3x for polyester, but the latter doesn't stay tucked in well the second I move my arms.

I'd love to custom pay for some nerdy computer jokes that won't offend the people I work with (So stuff like SELECT * FROM 'users' WHERE 'clue'=>1; 0 rows returned) would not work out well.

I also like Star Wars (so "never tell me the odds" on a cotton polo would not suck. Amazing how hard it is to find that) and Star Trek (This is my red shirt complete with words and an embroidered starfleet symbol would be funny on weekly meeting day, since I'm the lowest rung on the management totem pole)

Most of the stuff I'm searching has abysmal ideas for what to mass-print on shirts based on the most recent semi-popular movie.

Anyone know anything better as a vendor?
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.

Systems Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Where do I get good geeky/nerdy polo shirts in 2xlt size?

Destination XL has a lot of comic/movie themed t-shirts.
    "Complaining is the modern metagame" - BNet forums