Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E3 Thread 2018

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

E3 Thread 2018

It's that time of the year again. E3 technically starts next week, June 11-13th, but the trend of publishers having events early is continuing this year, with a few twists. For one thing, Microsoft is supposedly having a much smaller E3 presence this year and instead following EA's lead with their own event. Also big news is that for the first time in years, Square Enix is having their own press conference this year.

The schedule is similar to last year. EA on Saturday. Microsoft and Bethesda on Sunday. Square Enix, Ubisoft, Sony, and the PC gaming show on Monday. Nintendo on Tuesday.

A few very loose predictions and expectations, based on what very little I know.

Sony: I think they have the largest portfolio of announced but unreleased games at the moment, and so I expect the least big new announcements from them. They teased From Software's new game and Ghost of Tsushima at PSX last December so if we are lucky we will see more of those, but it might be too early. Spiderman is a shoe-in for being their biggest upcoming game. Based on what we have seen I really feel like Days Gone is ready to be shown and released, but it sort of seems like The Last of Us Part 2 is eating their lunch and I don't know which will be featured at E3, but bet on one of them for sure.

Microsoft: I feel like Microsoft has a games problem. They don't have many, and the ones they do announce have either been disappointing or outright cancelled. Now that they have succeeded in making the most powerful console it's time to get back to the games. The only sure thing is Crackdown 3, which they have shown a few times before. I'm convinced it will finally come out this year. Beyond that it's inevitable to predict a new Gears or Halo, especially Halo considering where the story was last left off. Beyond that I do not know, but they definitely need something. One thing is for sure though, even if they don't show much, they always have good stage presentations.

Nintendo: Nintendo has hit a good rhythm for E3. Have a special video presentation for fans to watch, and have E3 itself focus on only a couple of their standout titles in a given year. It's been easy for them the past two years, having their two biggest franchises back to back. But what will they do this time with no Mario or Zelda to rely on? There are a few contenders for what that pillar game might be. The big expectation is for Metroid Prime 4 to be their big game this year. All we have seen so far is a logo, so I'm a little unconvinced, but it would be the right business decision (if they made it 2-3 years ago). We also know they had previously announced a Fire Emblem game for the Switch and haven't shown it at all yet, so they could finally show that. The only thing we are absolutely sure of is that they will be showing off their new Smash Brothers game. Is it a port or an entirely new thing? I'm excited to find out. They've also got a new Pokemon coming out, but it's a bit unconventional so I'm not sure if they will lead with it.

EA: Oh boy, EA. EA is like a rock. No matter what storm they weather, their E3 presentation is always exactly the same. Every. Single. Year. So I expect sports, I expect at least one indie title, I expect them to end with Battlefield 5 gameplay. Hopefully their new battle royale mode in action. If we are lucky we will see one of their non-Battlefront Star Wars projects. I think it's about time they show off Anthem in more depth as well. I'm not sure what else.

Ubisoft: Possibly the conference I'm drawing the most blanks on. I haven't been paying close enough to the industry to have a clue what they could be working on, with most of their biggest franchises having come out recently. Assassin's Creed Odyssey has been confirmed to appear, though I wouldn't have guessed it (for reasons). I'm fairly certain I heard The Division 2 is in development, so maybe they will show that. They announced Beyond Good and Evil 2, but surely that thing is way too early to show more of? Maybe they will have another weird Nintendo cross-promotion?

Bethesda: A few months ago I would have told you I have no clue what they could possibly show, but things have changed. We already know about Fallout 76, and I already mentioned how I think that might be a distraction for something bigger. Is it too early for Doom 2? I think so, but who knows. They've had it leaked and confirmed that they will be showing off Rage 2, which is interesting. I think the next Elder Scrolls is due, but there have been rumors for a few years now that they have been working on Sci-Fi version of the Elder Scrolls/Fallout gameplay.

Square Enix: People got excited about this, but I think we should temper our expectations. I think the reason for them having their own press conference isn't that they have a ton of new things to show, but rather because they want to show a lot of what they are showing. The big one is Kingdom Hearts 3. That's coming out this year and they have already shown a ton of it to press. They also have a new Tomb Raider and a new Dragon Quest game to show off. As much as I want to see Final Fantasy 7 Remake, the things I have heard about it's development and the fact they don't want it competing with Kingdom Hearts 3 makes me think it will not be show this year.

PC Gaming Show: These have had a respectable showing, but they are still pretty low-key in comparison to anything above. I do not know how to expect anything from them, let alone what to expect. But what I want is an HD remake of Warcraft 3, with Warcraft 1 and 2 missions included because why not.

Other odds and ends from third party publishers:

Capcom: There have been rumblings of a Devil May Cry 5 for years now. They had also promised a Resident Evil 2 remake years and years ago. It's time.

CD Projeckt Red: Remember these guys? Cyberpunk 2077. Remember that game? Is it time to finally show it? Maybe? Hopefully?

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Re: E3 Thread 2018

Going to post a few of the pre-E3 trailers this year.

Starting off the Pokemon I alluded to. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee. This is interesting because it's the first Pokemon game on Switch, but instead of being a normal Pokemon game, it's one influenced directly by the success of Pokemon Go. It isn't just a straight port though, it seems to be a remake of Red and Blue with cross-platform functionality and gameplay systems from Pokemon Go.

As you might expect, diehard fans of the traditional gameplay were pissed, so Nintendo was quick to point out that another "real" Pokemon game is also in development. This is what we are getting this year though so this is what I expect them to show.

I think Rage 2 was going to be their big surprise this year before it leaked. I almost spoiler tagged it in the above post, but Bethseda seems to have gone all in and released a pretty kick ass gameplay trailer for it, so here you go.

I think the thing most interesting about this might be how different it seems to the first game. Rage had issues but was probably best known for it's deliberate pacing and unique enemy AI. It wasn't about insane action and dozens of guys charging you all at once.

It's worth pointing out that Avalanche studios made the Mad Max game, and were supposedly trying to get a deal for another one. And what does Rage 2 happen to look a lot like? Interesting, very interesting.

I doubt there would be anything Blizzard at an E3 connected event, If WC3-HD ever were to happen we will see it in November when Blizzcon happens.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Normally I would agree with you, but something on the scale of what they did with Starcraft 1 seems like such a minor deal that I could see it being used as a thrown bone.

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Titles link to the trailer. Highlights as well as additional videos (re)posted below.

EA

EA actually tried to be different this year. They hired a professional host (Andrea Renee), changed up the stage performance a bit, etc. In the end it still didn't feel that unusual for what they have done in the past however, and the change itself was not able to overcome how dull the presentation was overall. Here's what they had, it wasn't much:

Battlefield 5: Much to my surprise they didn't end with this, but rather opened with it. They also barely showed anything from it at all. They promised more at Microsoft's press conference tomorrow, and surely we will get impressions from people who actually play it at their event, but it still seemed strange to show so very little of it. Also as an aside, the battle royale mode is not being shown and won't even be in the game at launch apparently.

Anthem: They ended with this. It by far had the biggest push from EA, but I also came away feeling like they still didn't show or tell very much. They opened with a vague story trailer then held a developer round table Q&A section like you tend to see at cons. They showed little snippets of very light gameplay throughout, but still not enough for me to think this is anywhere near being done. They announced a release date for February 2019 but I'm skeptical. I think they are actually releasing a lot more information throughout the week, but right now I'm only judging the press conference itself.

Command and Conquer Rivals: Don't get excited. I'm leading with the title because of formatting reasons, but they themselves did not tell you what the game was until after they had finished their demonstration. They had a shoutcaster and two esports people take the stage to play... a mobile strategy game. I groaned when I saw a harvester leave a base to mine what was clearly tiberium, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Now for the record, I think the game actually looks good for what it is. But this is like a dagger to the heart of anyone who has been waiting for a new mainline RTS game on PC.

Unravel Two: Sequel to one of their previous indie sponsored titles. The conceit behind this game is that the trail of yarn that the character followed in the first game has been cut, but becomes attached to an identical yarn character instead. Making it a co-op game with two characters working together. They had a stage demo to briefly demonstrate that you could play alone or with another person seamlessly. They also stealth announced that this game is available right now.

Sea of Solitude: Another indie project. The writer for the game came out on stage to talk about what feeling lonely can do to a person. The story for the game revolves around people turning into monsters when they get lonely, and you play as a girl that has become one such monster herself out to discover why it happened and how she can fix it. The visual style is fairly striking, so this might be one of the games people end up being most positive about.

FIFA 19: This is a World Cup year. They are including World Cup content for free instead of making you buy it separately. They also have Champion's League stuff now, something that was previously only available in PES apparently.

NBA Live 19: I don't know. The trailer made it look like it was more of what they did last year. Maybe you customize an entire team instead of a single player now?

Madden NFL 19: They had an esports bit that was kind of terrible and the less said about it the better.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - The name of this is all we got. It wasn't even officially part of the presentation, Rene just sat down with the lead developer in the audience and got him to say anything he could about it. Oh, we also know it takes place between episodes 3 and 4.

Odds and Ends:

Andrew Wilson, the CEO of EA came out on stage briefly to deliver a brief speech about two things he feels are transforming the gaming marketplace: subscription services and streaming. He then went on to announce that EA has begun early testing on a streaming games service of their own that will work across multiple devices. He also announced vague advancements in their Origins Access subscription service.

The pre-show included a Madden mobile game as well as a Sims 4 holidays expansion.

They briefly talked about Battlefront 2 and ongoing content plans, as well as mentioning overhauling the customization system.

Not shown at the event, but a video I found while trying to find the above that explains the game in greater detail.

when I saw the small play area I suspected Mobile Game.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Microsoft conference was pretty great. I think their biggest problem is they showed too many games and the flood of things that aren't ultimately that big a deal diluted the impact of the really good things shown. The state of their exclusives is also somewhat debatable, but we can get into that later.

I don't have time to do a full rundown right now, but there is at least one thing that should be shared immediately; we finally have a new Cyberpunk 2077 trailer:

Really wish that game had a release date.
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

Tee hee

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Mileron View Post
    Tee hee
    I absolutely adored this segment.

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wool View Post
    I absolutely adored this segment.
    He generally does nothing for me as an actor (though I did enjoy his turn in Pitch Perfect 2) but this was pretty darn funny.

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

And it's actually not a joke!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6STSX8

Elder Arcanist

Quote Originally Posted by Mileron View Post

Tee hee
    That was great. I really liked when he was part of Key & Peele, but I enjoy them both solo as well.
    'This world may be another planet's hell.'{Aldous Huxley}
    'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'{Aldous Huxley}

Looks like Sony went and pissed off the Fortnite player base by not allow people to use their Epic Games accounts on any other platform if they have ever played any Epic games title on PS4.
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Buckeye Wizard

I was most intrigued by Star Field, heh, but I guess I'm a year or two or ten early with that.

Yes, please, Elder Scrolls.
    Nerkahia
    Retired 85 Wizard of Ascentia, The Nameless

"Maybe if the Republicanoids weren't snorting coke off oil execs dicks, we could have had less dependancy on oil by now!!" - Silverblade-T-E

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

One of the prevailing thoughts I've seen from this E3 is that it made it clear that the next generation of consoles is coming even if no one but Microsoft is talking about them. Several of the best games simply looked too good to be running on anything less than a super high end PC.

In addition to this, many of them that did not have 2019 release dates did not list a platform. I think the next line of consoles is probably two years away and may be announced next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerkahia View Post
    I was most intrigued by Star Field, heh, but I guess I'm a year or two or ten early with that.
    Yeah, Bethesda usually only announces and shows the things they plan to release within the next year but he said they were trying something different this year by showing it early. My guess is they are doing this because they realized they have problems with leaks and want to be the ones to announce their games.

I believe that Star Field is one or two years away. Elder Scrolls is the one you are going to wait 10 years for.

Quote Originally Posted by FilanFyretracker View Post
    Looks like Sony went and pissed off the Fortnite player base by not allow people to use their Epic Games accounts on any other platform if they have ever played any Epic games title on PS4.
    Sony better be careful, sure they "won" this generation of consoles but they are stupid if they think that's going to last forever. I'm not sure what it is that strikes the market leader with the curse of arrogance/stupidity.

It's been pretty amusing watching the roles reverse so completely. Microsoft is now doing the champion of the people spiel that gives value to gamers thing that Sony did last time. All we need now is for the PS5 to be $600 and the cycle will be complete.

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

I know I'm late on these. And keep in mind that I haven't heard or seen hands-on impressions yet, it took me this long to just get through the conferences themselves.

Microsoft

Microsoft showed a ton of games, and though not all of them were their own they took steps towards solving their games problem. In addition to a few big announcements in existing franchises one of their big announcements was the creation of a new first party games studio (The Initiative) as well as the outright acquisition of four others: Zombie Labs (State of Decay), Playground Games (Forza), Ninja Theory (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Enslaved), and Compulsion Games (We Happy Few).

Despite this strong showing, the one criticism I've seen of them is that they do not actually have any games for this year. It's going to take time for the above studios to make anything new. Even Crackdown 3 is a 2019 game. I was really banking on that being their big game this year, but all they've got is Forza. At least last year they had Cuphead too.

Anyway let's get to the games, I'm going to list them in priority order using my own judgement. Listing the exclusives separately simply because of how important the distinction is, but many of the best things from the show will be listed after it.

Exclusives:

Halo Infinite: They don't give any actual information on this game, so it's at least a year (probably two) away. I'm actually betting on this being the launch title for their next system. From the trailer itself I'm guessing this is going to be an open world Halo game. They really emphasize the large environments.

Gears 5: They dropped the War. This game is going to focus on one of the characters introduced in the last. This is actually the first time I've cared about this franchise in awhile. Good trailer.

Gears Tactics: It's XCOM Gears. Sign me up.

Gears Pop: It's a mobile game based off of Funko Pop. For some absurd reason they announced this first. Fans were devastated. It was kind of funny, but only because I felt their pain.

Forza Horizon 4: Set in Britain, the big features they are pushing this time are seasons with different weather patterns and open world multiplayer.

Crackdown 3: Other than doubling down on Terry Crews action, they don't do much to sell this game.

Ori and The Will of the Wisps: There isn't really anything new to say about this, but the trailer is beautiful.

Cuphead in the Delicious Last Course: More content for a game people loved. New areas, new character, etc.

Sea of Thieves Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shore: DLC for Sea of Thieves, though it's just a teaser trailer.

Tunic: Shown previously, though I don't think it got much recognition before now. I think it's basically The Legend of Zelda but you play as a cute fox.

Battletoads: Finally! Wait, all they do is announce it with bubble text and don't actually show anything despite it just being a 2D game? What? Oh well. They couldn't even muster up concept art of what the characters will look like. This is a good reveal but I'm starting to lose my patience with Logo announcements.

Big Deals:

Cyberpunk 2077: They ended with this, pretending like their stage/event was getting hacked. It was pretty great. The trailer looks amazing too. While we still don't know what gameplay might be like (barring previews later at the event), we do at least finally see their vision for what the world will be.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: Huge huge deal. This is From Software's (Dark Souls) next game, previously teased at a Sony event. You are a samurai with a trick arm. One of the games you will be hearing more about later. Another interesting thing is that this game is actually being published by Activision.

Devil May Cry 5: This has been rumored for awhile. Fantastic trailer. Shows off Nero (the hero from 4) and teases Dante (the hero of all the others).

Dying Light 2: Big reveal. The previous game had some problems but did quite well. That success seems to have given them a budget to go all out on this. They are promising that your actions will change the world around you. It really sounds kind of amazing, and this is from someone who is bored of zombies and would normally 100% ignore this (like I did the previous).

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit: While this isn't a huge announcement it was a very nice surprise. This is an intermediary game in the Life is Strange universe about a young boy with a very active imagination. It's going to be free and will serve as a lead-in for Life is Strange 2. Their goal is to establish the world in such a way that makes it clear the Life is Strange universe is about more than a few specific characters or places.

Just Cause 4: I think this was supposed to be a big reveal, but it's been leaked and rumored for so long that I sort of just took it for granted. It looks a lot like Just Cause 3, and I think the big new thing they are showing off is destructive weather effects.

The Division 2: This has also been rumored for awhile, but this is the first time it has ever officially been revealed. The setting for this game is Washington DC. Instead of a story trailer this is a gameplay demo, but it's a very scripted one. To the point where I was annoyed with the player for not doing anything other than look at other people do things. People pick that stuff apart on your own, you don't have to call attention to it.

Session.: A skateboarding game, of which we have been in short supply of recently. Tony Hawk was terrible and EA has not made another Skate despite constant fan requests.

Other Stuff:

Tales of Vesperia: Their jrpg presence at the show. A remastered version of what many consider to be the best Tales game. Makes me happy because I never got to play it.

Jump Force: A crossover fighting game between several manga properties published by Shonen Jump. Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, etc. Instead of having an anime art style, it's anime characters re-imagined with realistic CG graphics. It's also only a teaser trailer (though for all I know that might be in-engine and not a cutscene). I think it looks weird, but fans of those properties seem really excited.

Fallout 76: Todd Howard came out to show a really good trailer. That they will then show again later at their own event. Sigh.

Metro Exodus: It looks nice. And exactly what you would expect to see. Fans should be excited but otherwise nothing really stands out to me in this trailer.

Kingdom Hearts 3: First time on Xbox. Square showed slight variations of this trailer at every press conference. At Xbox the Frozen world was shown.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Teases the story. I've heard very interesting things about this, but it's still not coming off as well as it could.

Nier: Automata: Coming to Xbox.

We Happy Few: This has been out in early access for awhile and people sort of hate it. They are still working on it however and are attempting to add a story, which I think is what this trailer probably demonstrates.

Battlefield 5: EA promised you would see more of this at the Xbox press conference, but they still barely showed anything!

PUBG's Battlegrounds: New maps and modes. Whether exclusive or just a timed exclusive, I don't think it's a big deal so it goes here.

Black Desert: That Korean action rpg mmo. For some reason I thought this was already out on consoles. Exclusive or timed exclusive, I don't really care.

Microsoft also did a little bit of business and tech talk. Talking up their subscription service, cloud gaming, attempting to make it so you can play their games on any device (likely streaming), etc.

Lastly while they did not actually say anything about it, Microsoft were the only ones to outwardly state they are beginning development of their next console. I'm really hoping they call it the Xbox One 2.

These are some of the standout trailers from above, not counting anything that has already been posted (Cyperpunk) or anything that gets shown more later at a different press conference (Fallout, Captain Spirit, etc).

Halo

Gears 5

Shadows Die Twice

Ori

Dying Light 2

Devil May Cry 5

Forza

Last edited by Wool; June 14th, 2018 at 09:42 AM.

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

I haven't purchased a new console in a timely manner since the Wii debuted (even my 360 purchase was in late 2011 - a full six years after its release).

Kingdom Hearts 3 and Forza Horizon 4 are the only "hey this might be a swaying point" to get me into the XBox1 arena.

I still haven't bought a Switch. The only game that tickles my fancy at the moment from the new list is Smash - and that even not so much because it feels like an "also ran" with how many "returning champions" there are. There doesn't seem to be anyone new.

If there were a Super Duper Metroid that wasn't a 3D FPS game... that... that would be a huge draw for me.

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Phew, now that that is out of the way the rest should be relatively easy for me.

Bethesda

Each company that does these has their own distinctive style and feeling. I think Bethesda is in close competition with Ubisoft for just having the most fun and they definitely seem to have the most heart at E3. That said, despite having several good things this is kind of down year for them. They have a habit of using E3 to tease things they intend to show more of at Quakecon and Fallout 76 doesn't feel like as big a deal as it probably should.

I'm pretty sure my favorite part was the Skyrim gag posted above, but what else did they show?

Fallout 76: We have a thread on this and I posted the major stuff there so not going to go too deep into it. Suffice to say this had the biggest presence and is their big game this year. One thing that kind of amuses me is that when Fallout 4 came out people were disappointed that it had no multiplayer. And now that they are making a multiplayer Fallout people are disappointed that it is not single player.

Rage 2: They opened with this. With a bizarre performance by Andrew W.K. no less. At first I thought it was a joke, and I think the audience was just as puzzled as I was. Anyway they showed a lot of gameplay. I think I previously mentioned how strangely fast paced it was. It you thought the only thing missing from Doom was vehicle combat you should be hyped for this.

Doom Eternal: Teaser trailer teasing Hell on Earth. Looks cool but they don't show anything. They promise more at Quakecon.

Wolfenstein Youngblood: Story teaser trailer. Set in the 80s, this game stars BJ's twin daughters. Co-op. It says kind of weird things that they could make this time jump and the Nazis still rule the world, but exciting for fans of the franchise nonetheless.

The Elder Scrolls Blades: A Bethesda style action rpg for mobile. Like Fallout Shelter before it, this game is going to be free to play. I don't care about mobile but it does look like something they are putting actual effort into so fans should look into it.

Star Field: The first new franchise Bethesda has made in 25 years. It's rumored to be a sci-fi take on their action rpg formula. All they do is tease it, but at least we know it's real now.

They also talked about ongoing support for Prey (they showed new DLC), The Elder Scrolls Legends (their card game), Quake Champions, VR support for Prey and Wolfenstein, and officially announced that they are going to make a sixth Elder Scrolls game, because of course they are.

Fallout 76

Doom Eternal

Rage 2

Andrew WK - not a trailer but the shots of the crowd cracks me up

Elder Scrolls Blades

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Square Enix

Oh god, Square Enix. Why was this hyped up? People were talking about SE having their first press conference in years, but all they did was a video presentation like they do every year. The most notable thing about it was that Keith David narrated it (which I admit was pretty damn nice).

And what they did show they didn't show much of! On the plus side, since they showed most of this at microsoft it allows me to segment their trailers in their own post for convenience.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: They showed off the gameplay, which looks a lot like the gameplay in the previous games honestly.

Just Cause 4: Another gameplay demonstration, highlighting some of the changes in the new game.

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit: Same trailer as the Microsoft conference, but the developers also talk about the game for about a minute.

Dragon Quest 11: Came out last year in Japan and fans have been eagerly awaiting the western release. This trailer introduces the story and characters and not much else.

Babylon's Fall: This is a lore teaser trailer for a new game from Platinum Games. We also get a teaser on the visual style, but otherwise we know nothing about this.

The Quiet Man: Oh boy, this is something else. Really cheesy live action that cuts to what might be a cinematic beat-em up game, maybe? The conceit is that the main character is deaf, but who knows how that translates to gameplay. It's too early to judge the game, but this reveal is only notable in how bad it is.

Kingdom Hearts 3: This is the same trailer they showed at Microsoft, with a few slight variations. I'm incredibly surprised that they didn't blow this game out for E3. Also, the trailer(s) are kind of mediocre production wise.

Odds and Ends:

They showed FF14 content. Most of it was already known, so the one big reveal was a crossover promotion with Monster Hunter that makes Rathalos a boss you can fight in FF14.

They talked a bit about Octopath Traveler, which is coming out soon on Switch. There will be a prologue demo and your progress carries over to the main game, like they did with Bravely Default.

Please note that in this instance, the game title hyperlinks above go to the Square Enix gameplay demonstrations, and the embedded trailers below are the professionally edited trailers shown at the Microsoft conference.

Just Cause 4

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

The Amazing Adventures of Captain Spirit

Dragon Quest 11