Thread: Season 14 - Themes

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

Season 14 - Themes

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Starting with Season 14, we’re introducing a new seasonal concept—themes. Throughout the next Season, we’ll be embracing our inner goblin and celebrating the Season of Greed. For the duration of Season 14, all Treasure Goblin spawns will be doubled. This means that each time you encounter a Treasure Goblin in the wild, they’ll be accompanied by an exact duplicate of themselves for two times the loot, chaos, and fun!

There are a few important details to keep in mind with this effect:

This does not affect goblins encountered via Bandit Shrines, Goblin “Rift” packs, or in the Realm of Greed
    Duplicate Whimsydale portals created by the Rainbow Goblin will enter the same instance of Whimsydale

Need a refresher on the various types of Treasure Goblins and what they do? Be sure to check out our Game Guide for more information.

In addition to doubling up on everyone’s favorite treasure-thieving troublemakers, other celebrations may spring up across the globe as we kick off this exciting new Seasonal concept. Be sure to keep a close eye on Twitter and Facebook for more information as we move into Season 14!
    https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/21839180

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Re: Season 14 - Themes

That's neat. I quit playing before seasons (but after the expansion fixed a lot of what was wrong with the game), but I did play season 13 to try out the necromancer class (pretty good). The game is so much better now it's unreal.

Poof make squid!
    Blog Entries

Re: Season 14 - Themes

Yeah, Necro is RIDICULOUSLY OP in a *super* fun way.
    For copyright purposes, all of my posts are covered under the "Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License"
    http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
    Noone should sue or be sued ambiguously.