Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoW Classic

Forum Sorcerer

Re: WoW Classic

That post is stirring faint memories from back in vanilla when the Penny Arcade and PVP Online webcomics formed official guilds on the Dark Iron PVP server. I seem to recall that server being grossly overpopulated as a result. Not quite the same thing as modern streamers but not completely different in terms of effect on other players.

Forum Visitor

Why should we wait for updates so long? I mean, it's been a while since users have asked them about improving some PVP system and give us the comparison feature, where we can compare two different weapons, right? For example, like this comparison of: https://cozyhousetoday.com/felling-a...splitting-axe/, is it so hard to implement those "fitting up" features?

Forum Visitor

That post is stirring faint memories from back in vanilla when the Penny Arcade and PVP Online webcomics formed official guilds on the Dark Iron PVP server. I seem to recall that server being grossly overpopulated as a result. Not quite the same thing as modern streamers but not completely different in terms of effect on other players.
    And it became EVEN MORE populated after half a year.

After that term - I quit it.