Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Battle for Azeroth

Re: Battle for Azeroth

I have to still wonder if Blizzard is intending to do away with the split factions, On both sides I have honestly been seeing stress fractures. On the Horde especially the Orcs are seeing Sylvanas as without honor, And the gist I get from Orcs is they treat honor like Klingons do and will have issues following a leader without it.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Elder Arcanist

LOSING TOO MANY PORTALS? Crucible of Storms Release Date & Last Minute Changes 8.1.5 WoW BfA

Elder Arcanist

Heart of Azeroth Revamp - First Impressions

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

I stopped playing before I finished the Horde storyline, so I try to avoid seeing new spoilers when I can, but I just can't resist watching these Saurfang cinematics. It's like, the best thing that has happened to Warcraft since Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne for as far as I'm concerned.

Spoiler for dialogue:

You were followed!

I followed them.

Oh shit! Oh damn! To good.

Elder Arcanist

Oh Blizzard, Here We Go Again... The Fun Police Claim Another Part Of WoW

Mangina at large.

People could boost a character from 110 to 120 in a couple of hours using this. Of course it's going to get killed. That's not a fun police thing, that's a game integrity thing. The devs have confirmed it should just work on people grouped together (presumably for boosting), and won't hit people who random queue into a group with someone with XP off. It is funny that the company that wants a level squish also doesn't want you to be able to fly through levels, but again, you get why.

Elder Arcanist

Why You SHOULDN'T Come Back For 8.2... And Why You Should: The Pros & Cons Of Rise Of Azshara

World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth patch 8.2 is here! Well, this week. With WoW Classic just around the corner, Rise of Azshara has a big job to convince players that BfA is worth coming back for, and it's got plenty of great features; Nazjatar and Mechagon, the new Heart of Azeroth essences and how you get them, Benthic armor, tons of new 8.2 mounts and pets and collectables, Pathfinder part 2, Warmode, islands, warfronts, the new Mechagon mythic dungeon and of course the new Eternal Palace raid where we take on Azshara (and maybe N'zoth?) herself. Then there's Baine and Sylvanas and Thrall's rebellion... it's all kicking off! But why should you NOT come back for 8.2. We'll let you know PLUS talk about the new Blizz comic and news on WoW Classic EU servers.