Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Destiny 2

Mangina at large.

Re: Destiny 2

Oh, sure. They get me to waste a ton of time downloading it, then it's likely going to be pulled off of the b.net loader in the intermediate future (is staying on for now):

https://kotaku.com/bungie-splits-wit...Kotaku_Twitter

I wonder what this does to Activision-Blizzard stock, if anything. Hmm....

Stock closed at $51.35. Then the news hit. It's now sitting at around $48 in after-hours trading, close to a 10% drop.

Rainbow Carrot Loves You
    Yeah!

Wow I'm surprised they managed to keep it. They must have paid a lot of money for it. Though I won't count Activision out as gaining from this arrangement either. They haven't been happy with sales and EA's competitor is about to come out. They can shed themselves of the risk and invest the money they got into something safer.

This is probably good news for Destiny. The fanbase and Activision haven't exactly seen eye to eye, from what I've heard.

OT but how can a stock drop after its closed, I never really got "after hours trading". Does it actually mean anything or does a stock open at where it closed.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Mangina at large.

It's trading done after hours. There's even exchanges that facilitate the process now (which is how people can know what the price is doing). The people doing the buying/selling don't have to do so through the stock market, although large institutions must obey SEC rules on trading. Today the price is sitting at $46.50 or so, so the after-hours price was a good indication of where the stock was going.

Mangina at large.

Webcomic that gets to the heart of the matter:

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2...urvivors-guilt