Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: Legion

Kinky Euro

Re: Legion

I got a legendary on my fire mage today and it's a frost hat because i forgot to change loot spec when i went fire. duh.

I got the 12th char to 110 last week and finished the order hall quest on the last few chars too. Got the achievement, guildies called me a nutcase, all that stuff.

Trying to get my offspec artifacts and I really suck at resto druid it seems, but I really never played resto before.

Then it's only the two non-tank monk specs and I'll find something else to do. Maybe hidden skins. Not those that drop from withered training though, nothx.

Tasty Danish

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaan View Post
    Not those that drop from withered training though, nothx.
    Those can burn in the deepest hells. I "got" my prot pally withered training skin by completing the Retribution skin (somewhat entertaining, you can do it on your own time, awesome lore) - and then getting the "Complete 200 WQs with this hidden skin" achievement.

That gave you the protection paladin "red" version of the gem hammer. Don't know if this is still the case, I completed it a while ago.
    Last edited by Dawlin; July 21st, 2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: 200 WQs not 100, doh!
    "Silver bullet solutions are rare, silver bullet sales commonplace"

Kinky Euro

yeah I think that still works. did it a while ago with disc skin and only recently switched to holy, 200 wq tint is unlocked.

Kinky Euro

Damn I don't know whom else to tell this. Got a X51 for 500k (usually they go for over 2m).

Now to learn it, or to flip it for 4x...

Formerly: Baelan Shadowbane
    Mad Vizier
    Devil Dog

Flip it, then send me half the gold for a consultants fee

"With your shield, or on it"

Kinky Euro

too late :-)

all that gold is just a means to more mounts

I guess I have to do a raid to continue on with Good Sumaritan. I started dabbling in WoW again and I am unsure if I should keep on trucking with my DH or push ahead with frost mage. I know Veng DH would be a bad choice, at this point in the expansion nobody wants an untrained tank. They want their instances done in 5 minutes. Always havoc though for instance and veng for soloing everything in world quests.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Tasty Danish

Quote Originally Posted by FilanFyretracker View Post
    I guess I have to do a raid to continue on with Good Sumaritan. I started dabbling in WoW again and I am unsure if I should keep on trucking with my DH or push ahead with frost mage. I know Veng DH would be a bad choice, at this point in the expansion nobody wants an untrained tank. They want their instances done in 5 minutes. Always havoc though for instance and veng for soloing everything in world quests.
    You can do him in LFR, it's a very very short wait if you queue as a tank. There's no tanking needed, really.

My Vengeance DH hit 110 this Sunday, and tanks M+ just fine. Lots and lots of damage and survivability, be sure to take Spirit Bomb.
    In case that you harbor the idea that VDH is a terrible tank choice, look at this:

That last one is especially

Kinky Euro

That's Mione though ... I remember reading about the guy's DK solo things during MoP. Unbelievable.

I am less worried about my ability or my class than I am about the shit community.

Also what is all this mythic stuff? last time I played seriously Heroic was the top.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

It's heroic + ++ +++ ++++, basically.

Each rank of Mythic+ dungeon adds an additional percentage to mob health and damage.

At certain tiers of Mythic + (4, 7, 10) additional Diablo-style affixes are added to mobs, giving them player-boning bonuses (boning bonii?) including extra health and damage, explosions on death, shockwaves, and other similar weird crap.

You cannot change party members once you have begun a Mythic+ dungeon. If one of your players disconnects, or leaves the group, the dungeon must be reset in order to refill the group. Hunters and warlocks can also not change pets.

Also, in Mythic+ dungeons, you don't loot as you kill. Instead, you get your loot at the end, depending on your performance. And depending on your weekly performance you get additional bonus loot in your Order Hall challenger chest after weekly reset.

More here: http://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keysto...dungeons-guide

Elder Arcanist

I've changed pets in the middle of mythic runs.

Last night our tank died on a mythic+12 boss and I was able to switch to a ressing pet and get the tank back up before we wiped.

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ackar View Post
    I've changed pets in the middle of mythic runs.
    Either I was misinformed or that was changed.

Whichever the case, good to know.

heh I had no clue they had pets that could Brez. Usually I got that job back when I raided and instanced regular... Of course that was due to being the shaman.
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FilanFyretracker View Post
    heh I had no clue they had pets that could Brez. Usually I got that job back when I raided and instanced regular... Of course that was due to being the shaman.
    Cranes and moths both get brez.
    Nether rays and core hounds both get Lust/warp.

Tasty Danish

Quote Originally Posted by Mileron View Post
    Cranes and moths both get brez.
    Nether rays and core hounds both get Lust/warp.
    Quilen can brez as well, but they're exotic like the Core Hound.
    We have a Beastmastery Hunter in our regular group, she acts like the swiss army knife that a BM hunter is: When we have a shaman healing, she runs brez pet, when we have a priest healing, she runs heroism pet.
    I love that class.
    Last edited by Dawlin; August 8th, 2017 at 01:18 PM.

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

I always forget the Quilien.

Trial of Style starts today and runs until the end of Monday. Also the Command Center is back up in US, and it's Legendary follower gear time again.

Lost Bard
    Even More Lost Bard

Quote Originally Posted by Mileron View Post
    Also the Command Center is back up in US, and it's Legendary follower gear time again.
    Oooo, thanks for the heads up on this. I haven't logged in for a few weeks so I would have missed it.