Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: Legion

Kinky Euro

Re: Legion

I got a legendary on my fire mage today and it's a frost hat because i forgot to change loot spec when i went fire. duh.

I got the 12th char to 110 last week and finished the order hall quest on the last few chars too. Got the achievement, guildies called me a nutcase, all that stuff.

Trying to get my offspec artifacts and I really suck at resto druid it seems, but I really never played resto before.

Then it's only the two non-tank monk specs and I'll find something else to do. Maybe hidden skins. Not those that drop from withered training though, nothx.

Tasty Danish

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaan View Post
    Not those that drop from withered training though, nothx.
    Those can burn in the deepest hells. I "got" my prot pally withered training skin by completing the Retribution skin (somewhat entertaining, you can do it on your own time, awesome lore) - and then getting the "Complete 200 WQs with this hidden skin" achievement.

That gave you the protection paladin "red" version of the gem hammer. Don't know if this is still the case, I completed it a while ago.
    Last edited by Dawlin; July 21st, 2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: 200 WQs not 100, doh!
    "Silver bullet solutions are rare, silver bullet sales commonplace"

Kinky Euro

yeah I think that still works. did it a while ago with disc skin and only recently switched to holy, 200 wq tint is unlocked.