Thread: Hey do you have a list

Hey do you have a list

Of all my suspensions and bans?

Re: Hey do you have a list

Halls of Mediation has the record, although I didn't see an easy way to filter for only your name.

Hehehe. I imagine that Hall has some wonderful new posts in it this AM since you decided to end run your ban. WTF is a PuppyTailUp btw?

It's a public forum, the one above this one.

Oh that only goes back a little ways. I have been banned and suspended a bunch of times by a bunch of people in days far older than that thread. Though.... I just read the thread from the Faygoat banning. LOL that was a fantastic banning. There is a great pic of goats that has a caption I laughed at for five minutes.

God I wish i could find all the faygoat threads. I am not sure I ever had more fun here. People were INSANE in how mad they were at me. LOL hahahaah. THe faygoats were genuinely hilarious and I spent ridiculous amounts of time coming up with them all.

Systems Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    Of all my suspensions and bans?
    Everything gets logged, but that log includes literally everything an admin or moderator does. Because of this, that log gets quite large, so I intermittently prune it. It doesn't go back to even your most recent ban.

Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    Hehehe. I imagine that Hall has some wonderful new posts in it this AM since you decided to end run your ban. WTF is a PuppyTailUp btw?
    I've been ignoring it, leaving it up to the moderators that decided it should be a full year ban. Of course, the problem is, this is compounding his ban length even more, so the base length is getting closer and closer to a year anyway.
    Last edited by Nadiar; March 19th, 2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Added last sentence
    "Complaining is the modern metagame" - BNet forums

I am well used to clients undermining my strategy by doing stupid things while their case is pending. Sigh.

Elder Arcanist

I think a lot of people feigned outrage over the faygoat stuff and reported you to troll you. I assume when you appeared to be the most unhinged it was also mostly pretend

Chair warmer, Sector 7G

Faygoatgate would have been an amusing bit of forum wankery if it hadn't been for the fact that I considered how totally uncool it would have been if the target of the teasing had been black people or Jews seeing visual puns of their least-favorite epithets spammed to the apparent glee of all.

Elder Arcanist

The reasoning behind it was unsound too. If gays are overprotected and he found that bothersome, why not attack the people responsible for the supposed overprotection (mods/admins)?

Chair warmer, Sector 7G

Even that seems like too much rancor in a system where they can only act if someone reports the thread in the first place. It's like hating on the cops for showing up at your party because a neighbor called them.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
    The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Alikat Astrae View Post
    Faygoatgate would have been an amusing bit of forum wankery if it hadn't been for the fact that I considered how totally uncool it would have been if the target of the teasing had been black people or Jews seeing visual puns of their least-favorite epithets spammed to the apparent glee of all.
    that was my entire problem with it, coded slurs isn't funny. It wouldn't have been funny if Vice or Smartypants had been going on about Naggers either.

#YesAllCats
    Blog Entries

Dmitry just needs sensitivity training: