Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Have an Issue with a Moderator That I Believe Requires Discussion

Re: I Have an Issue with a Moderator That I Believe Requires Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Delores Mulva View Post
    You guys missed some folks in the "banned for life" list, aside from spammers. Banned for life: Vashanti, hahleelooya, Rufus, and Tomb. How could anyone forget Tomb - he had a Graffie! There's also been at least one "one year" ban handed out, to Ialnyien.

Opposed the retarded ban on Ialnyien.
    I was right about that.

Rufus' ban was the single most idiotic thing in the history of Graffe's. Asshole Graffe reached in for the first time in about 4 years and banned him for nothing and then proceeded to disappear again.

Opposed the ban on Vashanti which was ludicrous. The ban on Vashanti was SUCH over dramaified bullshit. I was certainly right about this one too.

Tomb.... Tomb I can't find and don't remember. I am sure it was stupid.

I leave you with this prophetic nugget I found from 2005:
    Beware what you wish for you judgmental assholes.

Elder Arcanist

You do a very significant portion of this boards childish bickering yourself though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    You do a very significant portion of this boards childish bickering yourself though.
    You really cannot have bickering to yourself. I've tried.

I was struck by just how humorous I am. I was also struck by how consistent I am. There is a Milaru thread where basically I say, "hey that guy is a dick. He is a dick to me and a dick in general but for fuck's sake why would you ever ban him." I think I remember I have a similar thread for Ali.

Much of Graffe's has died because of malaise and growing up. Almost as much has been killed by people with thin skins crying like bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Alikat Astrae View Post
    DMITRYYYYY!!!!! I will outpost you, old man! You, and one day, your heirs!!!
    graff_zpse8c194ae.png

Good luck trying.

Wow, we just banned the 4th most active poster. People who do not contribute and do not post, just banned the 4th most active poster. GG all. Nice job.

#YesAllCats
    Blog Entries

I regret supporting the Rufus ban and have for quite some time. That was a learning experience for me.

#YesAllCats
    Blog Entries

Tomb.... Tomb I can't find and don't remember. I am sure it was stupid.
    Tomb got the racist label I think.

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Well I could bugger off and let you get #1 poster if you want Dmitry? :P

Systems Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tomb was banned by Glinlor. I just missed the name in between the spammers on the ban list.
    "Complaining is the modern metagame" - BNet forums

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade-T-E View Post
    Well I could bugger off and let you get #1 poster if you want Dmitry? :P
    Fuck no. You keep on posting your crazy shit. God knows we have few enough thread starters as it is now.

edit and the number one poster is me. You are a johny come lately and a newb. I do 14K posts while I am napping.
    Last edited by DmitrytheWizzy; March 19th, 2013 at 02:55 PM.

Chair warmer, Sector 7G

Aren't you the guy who got Rufus so riled up that he started acting crazy, Dmitry? Man, looking at those old threads made me miss Myngil. Now there was a clever person.

Quote Originally Posted by Alikat Astrae View Post
    Aren't you the guy who got Rufus so riled up that he started acting crazy, Dmitry? Man, looking at those old threads made me miss Myngil. Now there was a clever person.
    LOL probably. How the hell can I remember. It was almost ten years ago now. Myngil was a good poster as was Milaru and Torcer. Eamin sucked at the end but there was a time when he was less righteous and overbearing.

Elder Arcanist

I've got Milaru on ignore for God knows what. I do miss Torcer. I disagreed with most of his political views but it was nice to have a conservative voice on this board to play devil's advocate.
    There are other worlds than these.

Quote Originally Posted by Silke View Post
    I've got Milaru on ignore for God knows what. I do miss Torcer. I disagreed with most of his political views but it was nice to have a conservative voice on this board to play devil's advocate.
    ninja.jpg

Systems Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    LOL probably. How the hell can I remember. It was almost ten years ago now. Myngil was a good poster as was Milaru and Torcer. Eamin sucked at the end but there was a time when he was less righteous and overbearing.
    Milaru was probably on ignore because at the end he was basically trying to get banned.

I think Torcer burned out quickly because he'd defend people instead of decisions those people made. By far the person I miss the most.

I think Eamin just needs a good 5 years actually working for a living instead of just going to school. He gained a severe case of Academentia.
    "Complaining is the modern metagame" - BNet forums

Elder Arcanist

I'll never understand the rationale of people being a dick to actively try and get banned. If you're sick of a community, delete the bookmark and just don't come back. Really simply concept.
    There are other worlds than these.

Elder Arcanist

A year does seem a bit long for what amounts to a douche move. He definitely crossed the line but a year, really?

Torcer was great as long as the topic wasn't Israel. Looking at those old threads does make me sad. So many good voices lost.
    Virtually all U.S. senators, and most of the representatives in the House, are members of the top 1 percent when they arrive, are kept in office by money from the top 1 percent, and know that if they serve the top 1 percent well they will be rewarded by the top 1 percent when they leave office

Buckeye Wizard

I thought a year for conspiracy to commit douchebaggery was a bit much too, though since he's already found a way around that, I'm not sure it matters. -Unless you're a post counter.
    Nerkahia
    Retired 85 Wizard of Ascentia, The Nameless

"Maybe if the Republicanoids weren't snorting coke off oil execs dicks, we could have had less dependancy on oil by now!!" - Silverblade-T-E

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
    The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    The list is incredibly sad, Verbal, Vash, Ninetoes, Whizbang and Leopa, Lux, Myn, Adon, Amris, Stumpy, Fierazza, Fyrie, Macfudd, Merloc. So many awesome people gone. Myn is still as fantastic as ever though, as is Lux.

I've got Milaru on ignore for God knows what.
    My guess, "casual vs uber" from EQ as it was from pretty early in the board (2004). I probably made fun of you for something stupid like manaburn

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiar View Post
    Milaru was probably on ignore because at the end he was basically trying to get banned.
    Man, I'm not around for four years and you STILL have no idea what you are talking about. Even though there had been multiple posts regarding what I was doing and the psychology behind it.

At the end, I was trying to get the shit together for Voca, I wasn't trying to get banned as I didn't really interact with the community outside what she asked me to do, and when that was done I left because everything I cared about in Graffes was gone, all that was left was OT which was full of shit I had no interest in when I was banned the first time. (When my vest detonated prematurely and I missed taking Amris with me)

I'll never understand the rationale of people being a dick to actively try and get banned. If you're sick of a community, delete the bookmark and just don't come back. Really simply concept.
    That wasn't the rational, Nadiar is still just as clueless as ever. Yes, I was sick of the apathetic community and still remembered what it was like before it sucked.

Though props to Nadiar for toughing out the position as long as he has.

Systems Administrator
    Blog Entries

Sometimes I forget why I was one of the few people defending you against all of the people demanding you be banned.