View Poll Results: Should Schezar be a Mod?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 63.64%
  • No

20 36.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schezar October 14 Vote / Discussion Thread

Check the
    Track Record
    Blog Entries

Re: Schezar October 14 Vote / Discussion Thread

I don't respect where he's coming from at all. Every time Ap was reported he would immediately run in saying how wrong Ap was, no matter what. If Ap brought up a counter point, it was immediately wrong.
    I guess I'm lost... if Schezar intervenes in a thread to mod Ap, isn't it pretty obvious that Schezar is modding Ap? What's super-secret about that? I could easily be misreading I suppose, but it seemed to me Nadiar was discussing what happened after a decision was reached, then implemented in the forums.

Formerly: Baelan Shadowbane
    Mad Vizier
    Devil Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Cilumbik View Post
    Are you serious? Nadiar fucking throws Schezar under the bus and then says he can't back up any of his claims. Like a fucking coward. Apallahados was a gigantic whiner, he whined about everything that dude was just looking for excuses to be angry.
    No, Nadiar stated why he can't vote for Schezar and why he doesn't think he should be elected. He can't detail it any further without revealing specific reports, which of course he cannot do. That leaves folks to decide whether they trust Nadiar's word or not. It's exactly the same thing as what happened between me and Layonya about a year ago.

"With your shield, or on it"

Elder Arcanist
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grindel
    I guess I'm lost... if Schezar intervenes in a thread to mod Ap, isn't it pretty obvious that Schezar is modding Ap? What's super-secret about that? I could easily be misreading I suppose, but it seemed to me Nadiar was discussing what happened after a decision was reached, then implemented in the forums.
    Wait, so you're saying that he was an active mod? And he shouldn't be addressing complaints that are reported? It's not his job to discuss them in that forum and then mod? Now you're going to penalize him for that and then hide all your secrets behind closed doors where no one but mods can bare witness to it?

Apallohadas was a whiny bitch, he's so whiny and aggressive that after he "quit" posting at Graffes.com he moved on over to Facebook Graffes to make a post and whine some more. The only reason anyone ever noticed Apallohadas was modded was because he cried and threw the biggest temper tantrums that a grown man has thrown on the internet.

Elder Arcanist
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetoes View Post
    No, Nadiar stated why he can't vote for Schezar and why he doesn't think he should be elected. He can't detail it any further without revealing specific reports, which of course he cannot do. That leaves folks to decide whether they trust Nadiar's word or not. It's exactly the same thing as what happened between me and Layonya about a year ago.
    That whole game of charades is fucking stupid. Don't hide behind a veil of secrecy.

And what the hell does Graffe's need moderator elections every few months now anyways? So five of you can ban one spammer, and keep an eye on a handful of Graffe posters? This whole thing is stupid.

Locked Account
    MSEvangelista

Blog Entries

...and this is why we can't have nice things.

Formerly: Baelan Shadowbane
    Mad Vizier
    Devil Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Cilumbik View Post
    That whole game of charades is fucking stupid. Don't hide behind a veil of secrecy.

And what the hell does Graffe's need moderator elections every few months now anyways? So five of you can ban one spammer, and keep an eye on a handful of Graffe posters? This whole thing is stupid.
    There's a venue where you can address those concerns, but this isn't it.

"With your shield, or on it"

Elder Arcanist
    Blog Entries

Seems like the perfect venue. This thread shows how utterly pointless the elections are. If not to moderate whats the point of moderators? Ban some spammers? Might as well hold elections for dog catchers.

Forum Arcanist

Cilumbik raises an interesting point in his previous post. I for one am concerned with the much more fundamental question of what parties are responsible for letting these dogs loose.
    Why is the mouse when it runs?

Elder Arcanist

Voting yes because of the controversy. Through passion, we gain strength!

Elder Arcanist

Quote Originally Posted by Sehra View Post
    Voting yes because of the controversy. Through passion, we gain strength!
    I'll second that opinion with a yes vote!

I vote yes because S-Cheezar is easy to piss off over nothing! If I ever get the urge to put in the effort again.