Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Absolute nonsense

  1. #21
    Chair warmer, Sector 7G
    Alikat Astrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44,201

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    I dunno, Apps, looks like you just don't know when you've been PWNED.

  2. #22
    Formerly: Mdar
    Follow the Free Man
    Livestock Pimp
    Mdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    5,566
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Quote Originally Posted by Apallohadas View Post
    Going out of my way? You are full of it.

    Alikat went out of her way to insult me and you found the need to troll me.

    She's a big girl and we've danced in the past as we Will in the future.
    I read her first post in the thread. It was her opinion of market value and was addressed to the OP, not to you. You then responded with this.

    That's going out of your way for the following reasons; This being a forum that requires typing, you have to actually write your response instead of uttering it. A vocal response like this could be attributed to you just not liking alikat and being dismissive, but in a text environment where you have to click a button to share your words with others, any comment made is going out of one's way. So yes, this is going out of my way, Dmitry posting hot chicks is going out of his way. We let a lot of this slide because it's the nature of the medium in which we converse, but it still holds true.

    Secondly, your next part specificaly states that if you responded the way you wanted to you would suffer moderator action. That's two posts where you hint that you want to "dance" with Alikat solely because of who she is and not about her opinion of market value. I would also like to point out that I'm not doing this to defend Alikat's honour, she is more than capable of doing it her self.

    And last but not least, you're posting from your Infuse. If that isn't the definition of going out of your way I don't know what is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apallohadas View Post
    You on the otherhand have to learn that now as the admin here you none warnings are warnings and that you should sit the duck down when you are just plain wrong.
    Read the tucking thread and show me this mighty first stone I threw.
    I'm guessing your phone's auto correct is taking over here because i'm having a hard time understanding what you're typing, but I'm going to try my best to address your concerns.

    There is a system in place for issuing a warning, I have followed this system every time. The few times I have had to go beyond the rules I have defended my reasoning and in the instances I have been wrong, have issued an apology. Since I didn't make any kind of official post you were not warned. If I weren't so amused by this spectacle you have made of yourself, I still wouldn't be sorry.

    Now, you keep telling me to read the thread and find the first stone. Well, I really don't have to because you quoted it in the VERY FIRST POST here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apallohadas View Post
    You were being the duck to me in that thread and I had not addressed you till you interjected your stupidity into it.

    Next time fuck off or write some fiction for someone else.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    Yes, I was being a dick. I'm almost always a dick. The few times I'm not a dick involves me giving and/or receiving a hug from my 3-year-old daughter. Yes, it's really been that long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apallohadas View Post
    By the way, this is me being a dick (in case you're so stupid you can't tell.)

    So fuck off and fuck you.

    Thank you very fuckily much.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    That's not you being a dick, you were a dick to Alikat. This is you throwing a temper tantrum.

    Good Day.
    What do you despise? By this are you truly known.

    It is only when the well nears dry do we think to ration supply.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    Mdar posts less than Graffe.
    After a forum update
    Quelian> Oh god how do I get the forums back into title only listings for posts!? OMG THE UNREADABLE
    nadiar-work> I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
    Quelian> my job is done here

  3. #23
    PROOF PROOF!
    Apallohadas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    16,209

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdar View Post
    I read her first post in the thread. It was her opinion of market value and was addressed to the OP, not to you. You then responded with this.

    That's going out of your way for the following reasons; This being a forum that requires typing,
    No shit. This is a forum that requires typing? Oh. My. GOD. And all this time I thought my telekinesis was real
    ... you have to actually write your response instead of uttering it.
    Or think really hard.
    A vocal response like this could be attributed to you just not liking alikat and being dismissive, but in a text environment where you have to click a button to share your words with others, any comment made is going out of one's way.
    Mealy mouthed bullshit.

    We can safely skip to the part where you're a dick and being a dick just because you're a dick.

    Now, again, fuck off dick.

    And last but not least, you're posting from your Infuse. If that isn't the definition of going out of your way I don't know what is.
    Then you don't know what is, dick.

    I'm hardly the only poster posting from a portable device, and other than cursing and cut/paste, it's pretty easy unless you're a dick posting in a thread just because you want to be a dick.

    Now, you keep telling me to read the thread and find the first stone. Well, I really don't have to because you quoted it in the VERY FIRST POST here.
    Yeah, from Alikat, not from me.

    Dick.
    That's not you being a dick, you were a dick to Alikat. This is you throwing a temper tantrum.
    This is me having had enough.

    Good Day.
    No you have a good day.

    Dick.
    Every married man is wrong. We just wait for the wife to tell us when, where, and about what.

    ~me

  4. #24
    Chair warmer, Sector 7G
    Alikat Astrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44,201

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Lol whatever you say.

  5. #25
    Formerly: Vdou Quel'Anon
    Release the Kiken!
    Vdou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    5,600
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Ignorant people are funny.
    "If all wars were fought by octogenarians armed with nerf bats that would be much more civilized. And funny. Yes, I am a bad person." - Voca

    XBOX Live: that tears it

  6. #26
    Computer says no
    Sharrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    As always, Apallohadas makes a compelling, thoughtful and totally sane argument. Plenty to ponder over here guys. lol

  7. #27
    Chair warmer, Sector 7G
    Alikat Astrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44,201

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Dude, he stopped posting three weeks ago, are you an insect that lives on carrion?

  8. #28
    Elder Arcanist
    Maledict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,808

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Sigh. Another poster gone. Is lunal still around or did he leave recently as well?

  9. #29
    Sad Little Boy
    Matthias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,395

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Quote Originally Posted by Maledict View Post
    Sigh. Another poster gone. Is lunal still around or did he leave recently as well?
    This forum has been steadily dying for awhile.

    Just a quick glance at threads from years past reveals a ton of names who haven't been active in some time:

    Aldarion_Shard, Ambrielle, Amris, Archem, Brahma, camrael, Dangrim, Dephton, Donis, Draxyn, DrSwordopolis, Fatwiz, Flintnilf, Floydian, Frogbunns, Galamar, Gariel Halliwell, Gntik, gore, HoranafofPrexus, Ibliss, kzar, Layonya, LimDul, luxum, Marcus, Mesmos, miber, milaru, Myngil, NeoLucifer, Newpa Hasai, Ofia, Pyre, Ralan, Ravilicus, Rombus, Salgak, Seo, Spiffe, Suladas Brdspeed, thefreshmaker, Torcer, Turonyen, Xan, Xuakal, Yyidth, Zedd, Zurren.

    Not all of the names might be familiar, particularly for the ones who haven't posted in years, but their avatars were memorable for me at least once I saw them again. And there's still a ton more names of inactive people out there than those on that list; there's plenty of people I remember in my head but whose usernames I can't remember.

    I didn't "know" any of those people, and can't say whether or not they'll ever be back. Some of them I didn't even like, but it's still sad that the community is a fraction of its former self. Most of the female posters seem gone, too.

    I guess it's not too surprising that a website and forum originally created for EQ wouldn't be too active in 2011, but I think a lot of those people left for reasons that had nothing to do with wizards.

    It's not hard to see why.


  10. #30
    Computer says no
    Sharrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Absolute nonsense

    Quote Originally Posted by Alikat Astrae View Post
    Dude, he stopped posting three weeks ago, are you an insect that lives on carrion?
    I only dip in and out of here as time/boredom permits. I can't always be hateful in real time luv!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •