View Poll Results: Should Schezar be a mod?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 70.45%
  • No

13 29.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schezar April 5 Vote / Discussion Thread

PROOF PROOF!

Re: Schezar April 5 Vote / Discussion Thread

The Dmitry thread is gone, so how am I supposed to post that one genius? Please explain the magic fountain where it's waiting for me to scoop it up.

As for the Maurley thread, I guess it's too much to expect equal treatment in moderation. Then again you don't moderate like others right?

Both Dane and you moderated me for the word homophobe, but you keep dodging that bit of Proof! Proof!

Let's not forget conversations with Torcer in which the "idiot" word was just too over the top. Your last pm to me went unread, but you probably still have it right?

You have access to the mod forum. Grow balls and post my crimes. I'm just such a devilish character.

More germane to this thread is your shitty ability to interpret rule 6 that you keep harping on.
    Every married man is wrong. We just wait for the wife to tell us when, where, and about what.

~me

Check the
    Track Record
    Blog Entries

I'd rather that mods didn't post specific posts from the mod board, it compromises peoples' confidence in their anonymity when they're making reports.

PROOF PROOF!

That's the proof he's asking for.

And my cowardly reporters anonymity is low on my list of priorities.
    Every married man is wrong. We just wait for the wife to tell us when, where, and about what.

~me

No prison can hold me!

No, it's not the proof I'm asking for. I'm asking for you specifically to point out the instances that you feel I modded against you unfairly, and more specifically *HOW* I was biased against you. Find any post, or any message I sent you that shows me modding you in a way I wouldn't have modded anyone else. That's what you're accusing me of, after all.

When it was just you making the accusation I ignored it, because I know you have issues with me. When Alikat echoed it I asked her the same thing I am asking you. I never got a reply. I did my own digging because I'm not infallible, but I came up empty. I have modded you, sure, but you haven't offered one shred of anything other than indignation when called upon to offer some proof that I have done so in a biased fashion against you. That does not constitute proof, unfortunately. The ball is in your court. I'm willing to hear you out, and if you can prove me wrong about modding in a biased fashion I'll even step down from this election and won't run again. I take the job seriously because I care about these boards.
    ------------------------------------------
    I *AM* the Chinpokomon master!

PROOF PROOF!

Read your second sentence then think, because obviously you haven't. The proof would be in those moderated comments. Not to mention I've stated several time what words for which I've been reported.

That s why I say your Fnagging. No matter what I say you aren't reading it and will keep asking for what I've already responded to. You say it's not proof when in fact it is.

~me

No prison can hold me!

Post 1:

Posted by: Apallohadas
    Original Content:
    ---Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    ---Tonight on Mythbusters the guys take on the myth of whether President Obama has a BACKBONE or a SACK!

For someone so completely afraid of gay people, you sure have a hankering for some presidential scrotum.
    This is the one I asked you to tone it down on, because it was part of an escalating thread, and because *IT WAS REPORTED*. I didn't say you had to edit it, and I thanked you for doing so.

Post 2:

Posted by: Apallohadas
    Original Content:
    ---Quote Originally Posted by Maurley View Post
    ---...snipped pustular vaginal secretion response...
    What I see of you is that you're a privileged wuss. You're the big bad e-warrior with wanting to murder muslims in one thread, shit on those nasty mexicans for stealing your jobs in another, and piss on the poor in another. I'm sure that you spent ten minutes on a tour in Cancun before hopping back on a flight to get away from those nasty brown people.

You're a pathetic joke.
    This one was an obvious rule 6 violation as it contained nothing but personal attacks on Maurley. Again also only modded because *IT WAS REPORTED*. I asked you to edit it, but you didn't so I deleted it.

In both cases I have taken the same steps when other posters had similar posts reported. Feel free to ask the other mods for verification on this.

In the Vick thread I edited at least one post of yours as well as a few others when it became personal attack central. I edited the personal attacks out and noted why the posts were edited.

If you can't point to a concrete example of me being biased in my modding then there's not much left to discuss. Baseless accusations are a waste of time.
    ------------------------------------------
    I *AM* the Chinpokomon master!

Chair warmer, Sector 7G

Quote Originally Posted by Schezar View Post
    When Alikat echoed it I asked her the same thing I am asking you. I never got a reply.
    That's because it was so obvious and apparent when it happened, and so invisible and hard-to-detect for non-Mods after it had happened. Dude, you would take a post in General where App called some idiot an idiot or some stupid person stupid or whatever, and then an hour or so later BAM, Schezar to the rescue, you saved us from the bad words like "idiot." And "homophobe," I can never forget THAT one, I figured only someone with massive issues would have modded that word out.

I voted No here, and am appalled that people are actually voting Yes for you. You're the worst of the current bunch, and one of the worst we've had in years.

PROOF PROOF!

Lol, thanks for growing a pair and posting your "proof". It shows just how poorly you interpret rule 6 to become your tool. Those examples lean in my favor not yours.

~me

Mangina at large.

I wouldn't agree with that, Apallo. For the record, I'm not the special person that's chain-reporting your posts (any mod can confirm that). But calling someone a homophobe out of the blue in a thread, whether it's factually correct or not? Calling someone else "a pathetic joke" and "a privileged wuss" in another? How is that debating the idea and not the person? To me, that's the definition of uncivil behaviour. In the second case Schezar listed, where he felt the post should be changed to conform to rule six, he contacted you first and asked you to edit it rather than moderating the post without your input. That's a lot fairer than I'd be as a mod if I felt a post which had been reported broke the rules.

I'm one of the people who voted "yes" for Schezar. It's because of the restraint that he's shown in threads like this one, and in the modding example given. I believe that the mods are representatives of the community and need to hold themselves to a higher standard, and Schezar does that. He debates the idea, not the person, and I wish that happened more often.

PROOF PROOF!

Then you must not read many posts at Graffes if you think those types of phrases are often moderated.

~me