Forum Arcanist

Last one...

Down to one server, the final merge

http://www.massively.com/2010/06/08/...server-merges/

Formerly: Tzakapotek
    Celine Dijon
    Blog Entries

Re: Last one...

It really is a shame. The game had a rocky start, and a ton on unrealized potential.
    I go missing
    No longer exist
    One day
    I hope
    I’m someone you miss

Forum Arcanist

I only tried VG once over 3 years ago and just didnt get snagged. I cant play a game I know has basically no development which is why recently I went back to EQ2 instead of trying VG again.

this game had two problems, it had a very rough start plagued with memory leaks and came out against Burning Crusade expansion for WoW. and WoW being the modern version of EQ, releasing a new MMO against one of its expansions is bad mojo. especially since it was the very first expansion for what was already the biggest MMO in the world.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Oni
    Blog Entries

This game had two big problems: It wasn't fucking done and it didn't fucking work.

I wasted 15 bucks this month to say goodbye.

Definitely reaffirms my dislike of MMOs now. I can't be satisfied, so I'm done.
    "Don't yell at S-D for using words you're not completely sure of, it embarrasses you. He's right anyway." - Alikat