View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

The Official Awesome news of Graffë.com!

1. Ikeya's Quest To Save The World - The Precursor

So, a bit of a precursor. Having just recently picked up Dragon Age: Origin's, I'm more than a little bit behind the curve. I started off trying to be a nice guy in it, more as a "Screw you" to the game's claim that "Not every hero is pure." If you're a WoW player on Silver Hand, you may have heard my lamentations about how these attempts have gone less than ideal for me. While at first it was all approval points this and approval points that and oh man, everyone loves me, ...

Updated January 17th, 2010 at 01:03 AM by Mdar

Categories
    Graffë News
  2. TOR: The Jedi Consular!

Jedi Consulars channel the power of the Force for strength in combat and wisdom in diplomacy. Years of arduous training and meditation have sharpened Consulars’ minds to cut to the truth as cleanly as their Lightsabers cut through their foes. Whether unlocking long forgotten mysteries of the Jedi, raising armies to fight for the Republic or engaging in mortal combat with Dark Lords of the Sith, the Consulars’ deep attunement to the Force gives them all the power they need to rise to the occasion
    Categories
    Graffë News
  3. They made a game with zombies in it

If you pre-ordered a copy of L4D2 already, I hope you choked on your demo that you've been playing for about a week now. For the rest of us poor and Irish, the L4D2 demo pre-load has started.

Why are you still reading this? You need to start the demo pre-load now by starting steam.
    Categories
    Graffë News
  4. Star Wars: The Old Republic "Jedi Knight" Class Update

Over at the “Star Wars: The Old Republic” website, Bioware has updated their “Holonet” entry for the Jedi Knight!

Valiant, Determined, Guardian of Peace

A symbol of hope in dark times, the Jedi Knight stands for the legacy of the Jedi Order—more than twenty-thousand years of protecting the Republic and keeping the peace across the galaxy. Though Jedi Knights have served as generals, guerilla fighters, and warriors for generations, their legendary combat prowess
    Categories
    Graffë News
  5. You saw it here first, Skynet welcomed with open arms!

Our very own Solesk started a thread about Verizon's new Droid phone and the post was done with such care I've decided to share it with the world, below is a small snippet of his post. You can see the whole thing, and the thread, here.

Ok, I lied, it's really over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Solesk View Post

ok, i'm not posting this to get into some sort of apple vs android debate. i'm not trying to say this is some sort of iphone killer. because the truth is both have a
    Categories
    Graffë News
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast