View RSS Feed

Grindel's Lil' Midlife Crisis Online

This probably isn't the most accurate blog title, because I'm a bit young to be having a midlife crisis just yet. As opposed to the 30,000 plus posts I've made in the Graffe's OT forums, this will likely be more personal and involve more private musings than OT would normally see. I've never tried blogging before so we'll see how it goes.

1. Dear Penthouse Forum,

by , July 19th, 2010 at 07:50 AM (Grindel's Lil' Midlife Crisis Online)
    If I had any idea that my attending classes surrounded by 19-year-old co-eds would turn my wife into a borderline nymphomaniac, I would have figured out a way to have done this years ago.

And it's not that I'm even remotely interested in these girls - to be perfectly honest they may as well be a separate species to me as far as I'm concerned. But wow, not that I'm complaining but it's amazing what a woman will change to keep her man from doing the whole midlife trade younger thing. ...
  2. Drive-Throughs - Who Thought of This Crap?

by , July 14th, 2010 at 09:35 AM (Grindel's Lil' Midlife Crisis Online)
    So... why is it that lately every drive-through you come to has a ton of landscaping done between the speaker and the window where you pay your money. Yah the flowers are pretty and all but...

dude, BEES.

You put a bunch of flowers somewhere and guess what's going to show up? You do realize that some people (not me, thankfully) are frigging allergic to bee stings and will die for wont of a bacon cheeseburger?

I'm sure it was some landscaper who submitted ...

Updated July 15th, 2010 at 09:00 AM by Grindel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If You're in the Omaha Metro Area, Avoid Centris Credit Union

by , June 8th, 2010 at 01:19 PM (Grindel's Lil' Midlife Crisis Online)
    Not because they've done something horrendous - I don't even bank there.

But I went in there today for a very simple request - I need two rolls of pennies for my vacation bible school class tonight. There is no front desk, just some personal banker schmuck fresh out of college. I tell him what I need and he tells me to go to the equivalent of a drive-through shoot complete with a tube, but inside the doggone lobby.

I imagine the actual tellers live in caves under ...
  4. Dr. McGrindel's Healthy Living Tips (NSFW)

by , May 23rd, 2010 at 07:17 PM (Grindel's Lil' Midlife Crisis Online)
    Dear friends:

It is a good thing to experiment about with various forms of birth control if doing so is not against your religion and if you or your spouse are not up for having more rug rats. However, there are perils involved, one of which I would like to bring to your attention.

The sponge is a fancy device that's supposed to gather up your wrigglers and murder them with spermicide. Seems like a decent plan of action. But please, please heed the following warning: ...
  5. Too Much Gaming

by , April 28th, 2010 at 06:06 PM (Grindel's Lil' Midlife Crisis Online)
    So my son is down here and he decided he wants to play "Modern Warfare 2". He picked up his two nerf dart guns and started running around going "beeeeowwwnn! beeeyown!" and shaking 'em like crazy. I was about to call him a G18 newb and then it dawned on me where he picked that up from O_o
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast